Serving Sullivan, Ulster And Orange Counties of New York
Unique Farewells for Unique Lives
Every life deserves to be honored…celebrated…remembered. And every family deserves the highest level of respect and consolation during their time of grief. At the Colonial Family of Funeral Homes, our staff works diligently to serve you and ensure you and your family have the best experience possible during a solemn occasion.
We serve the Sullivan, Ulster, and Orange County areas (and beyond) from five convenient locations: Monticello, Liberty, Woodbourne, Livingston Manor, and Kauneonga Lake. Anthony L. Perito, owner and operator, makes certain your loved one is treated with care and reverence.
Please allow us to serve you; from pre-arrangements that meet your needs and specialized visitations, funeral, and memorial services, to personalized monuments and tributes, we will do what we can to honor your loved one and comfort you.
Please feel free to browse our pages to learn more about pre-planning a funeral, grief support, and other resources, as well as the traditional funeral and cremation services that we have to offer. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone or email at anytime. We would be pleased to arrange an appointment and speak with you about your needs.
MANDATORY SOCIAL DISTANCING
- AS PER THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ONLY 10 GUESTS IN BUILDING AT A TIME IN ADDITION TO IMMEDIATELY FAMILY.
- MAINTAIN 6 FEET DISTANCE
- MASKS REQUIRED
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GUESTS
- Our staff must abide by the guidelines set forth by the NY State Department of Health. Thank you for your patience.
- Please wait outside until you are invited in.
- Refrain from personal contact (handshaking, hugging).
- If you are sick or have symptoms consistent with COVID 19, do not enter the building.
El Distancimiento Social Obligatorio
De acuerdo con el Departamento de Salud del Estado de Nueva York
- Se permiten un máximo de diez personas en el edificio al mismo tiempo.
- Manténgase a una distancia de seis pies (o dos metros).
- El uso de mascarillas es obligatorio.
Normas de Visita:
- Nuestros empleados deben seguir las directrices del Departamento de Salud del Estado de Nueva York.
- Espere afuera hasta que esté invitado a entrar.
- Evite estrechar las manos o dar abrazos.
- Si está enfermo o tiene síntomas del COVID-19, no entre en el edificio.
Plant a Tree in Honor of Your Loved One!
Now there is a way to memorialize your loved one in a special way that will last for generations to come! Working in partnership with American Forests, a new memorial tree will be planted in memory of the deceased in the area of greatest need. Each memorial tree includes a certificate that demonstrates your purchase. Your name will also be listed on your loved one’s tribute wall. Order your tree via your loved one's obituary page.
In Our Care
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Friday, June 18, 2021
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Saturday, June 12, 2021
Sunday, June 13, 2021
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Friday, June 11, 2021
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Anthony L. Perito, Funeral Director For More Than 35 Years, Owns And Operates The Colonial Family Of Funeral Homes, A Network Of Five Homes Nestled In Convenient Locations Around Beautiful Sullivan County, NY.
We are proud to be a part of the Veterans & Family Memorial Care funeral home provider network, providing the best in care for those who served – and for those who love them. Veterans & Family Memorial Care Providers are experts in arranging, directing and coordinating all of the details surrounding the death of a veteran or veteran’s family member.
Looking For More Information? Our Funeral Home Is Here To Help Guide You Through This Difficult Time. This Section Contains Helpful Information To Provide You With The Following Resources: Legal Advice, Grief Resources, And Veteran's Information.
This section contains linked access to the associations affiliated with Colonial Family Funeral Homes.